1. Mix the marinate by adding the turmeric powder, oregano, garlic, 10g of salt, and vegetable oil.
2. Marinate the fish by rubbing it thoroughly around and letting it sit for at least 15 minutes.
3. Slice the mint and cut the red onions into small dice and put it in a bowl.
4. Add the remaining salt and sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice. Let it macerate for 5 minutes before adding the yogurt, lemon zest, and mint.
5. In a skillet at medium heat, add some oil. Put the fish skin side down while pressing it down to ensure it's flat to the pan and let it sear.
6. Take a peep under to make sure that it crisps up nicely. Let it cook more on the skin side.
7. Flip the fish on the flesh side for about a minute before taking it out.
8. On a plate, put the yogurt mixture below and the fish on the side.
Tankfully Fresh Recipes Series!
Chermoula Rubbed Yellowtail fish with Fresh Tzatziki by Tankfully Fresh! Let us share one of our Tankfully Fresh Recipes with you! Enough for 1-2pax. Do share this if you find this recipe useful. Spread the love for seafood!