1. Cure the fish by seasoning it with salt and sugar at least 15 min before you're about to cook.
2. Mix the crème Fraiche with mustard thoroughly. Set aside in the fridge.
3. Make the salsa by cutting the vegetables and mixing them together. Squeeze the orange juice and lime juice. Season as needed.
4. Pat the fish dry and start searing it on a hot pan until the skin is browned. Turn the fish around on the flesh side and add the butter, basting the fish. (Alternatively, if the fish is too thick, at this point you can put it in an oven at 160° to finish the cooking).
5. Plate the salsa on the plate, followed by the fish and the crème Fraiche.
Tankfully Fresh Recipes Series!
Pan Seared Threadfin Fillet by Tankfully Fresh! Let us share one of our Tankfully Fresh Recipes with you! Enough for 1-2pax. Do share this if you find this recipe useful. Spread the love for seafood!